Stroke Patient Assisted Living in Orangevale & Roseville
We'll Treat Your Loved One Like Family: 916.472.0811
Orangevale assisted living home, we understand the enormous change that can occur after a loved one has
suffered a stroke. As such, we take the time to understand each resident's
unique situation in order to accommodate their needs. Our goal is to provide
a safe environment that is both secure and comfortable for all of our
Strokes can result in brain damage that impairs verbal and mental capabilities.
Our home environment and professional care, combined with our highly trained
and dedicated team, ensures patients receive treatment and compassionate
care at all hours of the day. Give us a call at (916) 472-0811 to
learn more about our communities.
Reasons To Choose All Seasons Residential Assisted Living
- Our Restorative Nursing Program includes physical, occupational, and speech
- We maintain close relationships with residents to understand their unique needs
- We closely monitor each of our residents around the clock
- Our staff is fully equipped and prepared to act quickly in the event your
loved one has another stroke
- We provide licensed medical check-ups to prevent stroke-inducing interactions
- We prepare home-cooked and healthy meals to help prevent future strokes
Professional Care in a Home Environment
All Seasons Residential Assisted Living takes pride in providing you and
your loved ones with high-quality communities and resources right here
in our relaxing home environment.
For many years, we have aided elderly individuals and people who are transitioning to
more assistance feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. Whether your loved
one is recovering from a stroke or needs 24-hr care, we have the dedicated
staff and trained medical professionals you need to make this transition
a smooth one. All of our Orangevale assisted living residents are treated
with the utmost respect, dignity, and kindness.
Feel free to
contact us with any questions that you may have at (916) 472-0811.