Hospice Care in Orangevale
We'll Treat Your Loved One Like Family: 916.472.0811
All Seasons Residential Assisted Living is known for providing superior assisted living care that is compassionate,
attentive, and caring. Our Orangevale assisted living home has become
recognized for providing world class care and treatment to the elderly
and to those who need additional daily assistance. We employ a team that
is trained, experienced, and share a passion for dedicated care. From
beautiful communities and delicious meals to 24-hour assistance, we work
hard to create a relaxing and stress-free environment for our residents.
Your loved one deserves to spend every minute in peace and comfort. We
can give them just that.
Complete Assistance & Supervision 24 Hours a Day
Our Hospice & Palliative Care Services Include:
- Aging in place communities so your loved one does not need to be relocated.
- Superior hospitality that is warm and welcoming. You can visit anytime!
- A strong working relationship with the top five hospice agencies in Sacramento.
- Helping residents perform stretching and motion exercises to maximize comfort.
- Caregivers who are trained in hospice comfort pack.
- Daily monitoring of residents to ensure all needs are met.
If you have a family member who is suffering from a chronic or terminal
illness, we can provide around-the-clock hospice services that can ease
your loved one’s pain, both emotionally and physically. We develop
close relationships with each patient, allowing us to pay attention to
their unique needs and medical conditions. We work diligently with other
medical professionals and families to deliver end-of-life care that is
dignified and compassionate. End-of-life care can often be a complicated
and delicate issue for many families. But our team can help to make this
experience a comforting and peaceful one. For more information about our
Granite Bay hospice care or to set up a complimentary consultation, be
sure to contact us today!